Posted on May 28, 2013 · Leave a Comment
We had a nice relaxing weekend. When I say relaxing, I don't mean it was spent on the sofa in front of the tv or sleeping in. What I mean is, we didn't have anything to do or any place to be at a certain time - except grocery shopping. :)
The weather was great. We spent most of our time outside. Well, my Princess and myself. Daddy and my prince stayed inside due to the hot sun. We played in the mud, in the driveway with chalk, taking walks/bike rides, using her new "soaker" family sent her for Easter. She even helped me with yard work I wanted to get done - raking up all the pine needles that are everywhere! Have I told you how much I hate pine needles?! Seriously, they are everywhere, all the time. I wish we didn't have pine tress!
For the most part our weekend was relaxing. Except for two things; our neighbors having a party -at night & finding out we have wild cactuses growing in our yard while doing yard work and not realizing until after I have been stuck a million times in my hand. It hurts. Seriously, going to google remedies on how to get these things out. I can feel them but not see them :(
