Posted on August 24, 2012 · Leave a Comment
Wow, I can not believe that our Princess is 3 already!! She went from a baby to our big girl, so fast! When she was a baby, everyone always told me "take plenty of pictures, they grow up fast". And thank goodness I have taken a lot of pictures because she has grown up too fast!
This past weekend, we had a small party with a few friends for her at our new house. This was our first party, and at our new house. But it was successful, none the less! And I could not have done it without my parents help, and my hubby! They all did a lot! I feel like I did nothing, but they swear I did a lot. ;) I don't remember what I really did beside host, but afterwards I was exhausted and my feet have been swollen ever since. Life of a pregnant mama :)
that were taking over the front of the house!


