The Bump Watch


Here are all the pictures in a collage that I have taken through out the pregnancy thus far.  I can't believe I will be 30 weeks this Friday!

Baby Doctor Update:  Well I went to the doctor the other day and the doctor is concerned that my belly is measuring a month ahead of what I am/should be measuring.  So I got next Monday for an ultrasound to see how big the baby is.  I also have not gained weight in the last few weeks.  So I am all baby right now :)  Oh, and if they change my due date, that will mean I will have 2 August babies!  Which I have thought we would have from the beginning.  I will update next week after my next doctor appointment.

Comments
2 Responses to “The Bump Watch”
  1. Allyssa says:

    must be because of that growth spurt at 26/27 weeks!

  2. Yes :) Also, I wonder if it was his position at the doctor's appointment.

Leave A Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.