RIP Our Little Angel

Today is a difficult day for us. One year ago today, we miscarried our 2nd baby. And Of course it was supposed to be a happy day, with it being the Marine Corps Birthday (since Philip is a Marine). This day will always be a day of mixed emotions for us. We are sad to no end that we miscarried. But we know our Angel is with God in a safe place where they will not suffer. I know there's a reason for everything. I just can't imagine what the reason for this happening is.

I hope and pray that no one else has to go through what we have been through. I can still remember everything that happened. I often wonder if there was anything I could have done to stop it. Everyone has told me no. But as a Mom, that will always be a thought. And its the worst feeling knowing your pregnant, and when you go for sonogram, not seeing or hearing anything.

♥ "There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world" ♥

Leave A Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.