Busy, busy :)

Wow, it has been a while - haha. Where to begin.. Sophia is 2 now, and it's Halloween already!

I can not believe our little girl is 2 already! It seems like just yesterday we were hearing her heartbeat and seeing a sonogram of her! We celebrated her 2nd birthday party the week before her actual birthday so on her birthday we could take a special trip to ---- DUTCH WONDERLAND!! We had a great time! Oh and she was potty trained before her 2nd birthday! :)

Photobucket

Last weekend, we went to a local farm for a fall festival with some new friends. We had a great time! Fall is finally here! Here is a picture of us from it!

Photobucket

Sophia and I are going to be black cats! We were in the store last week trying on a pirate costume that Sophia picked out, tried on and loved! But as we were headed to check out, she saw a pair of cat ears that she wanted. She immediately said "I wanna be a cat mommy!" It's kind of funny that she wanted to be a cat because when I was a few years older than she is now, I was a black cat! :) Great minds think a like, right?! ;)

Photobucket
Sophia's proudly painted "ghost" pumpkin.


Photobucket
Sophia dressed up as a black cat.

Leave A Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.