New Years Resolution

So one of my new years resolutions is to actually write in this blog! I've only tried to write in it a handful of times. Where to begin....

2009 and 2010 were busy years for us. We moved quite a few times, as well as Sophia was born in August of 2009. But in May of 2010, we moved back to Baltimore, MD, where we currently reside in my grandparents old home. As much as we miss North Carolina, it is nice to be with family again.

Sophia has grown up so much! From our 8 lb. 13.6 oz babygirl to our 16 month old toddler, time flies!!! She runs around the house instead of walking, and she loves to ride her four wheeler and car around the house and outside. Did I mention shes into everything and climbing on everything. It's hard to get anything done while she's awake...haha.

Well Sophia is sleeping and I have things to do. Enjoy! :o)

Leave A Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.