Our Family of 4

On September 7th, our little guy, Mister C, was born (via c-section).  He was a healthy 9lbs, 6oz and 21 inches long.    He had lots of dark hair!  He is just over 2 weeks old now.  I can't believe he's over 2 weeks old now!?

When he was born, he had low blood sugar, a little jaundice, acid reflux and a clogged tear duct.  The clogged tear duct is looking better since his doctor put him on an antibiotic. We went to his 2 week doctor appointment today and she is going to be putting him on baby acid reflux medicine, so we are hoping that helps things.  As far as the low blood sugar and jaundice, I tried to breast feed but ended up having to formula feed instead. :(  A little upset because I was so looking forward to breastfeeding but just glad he is doing a lot better!  It was either switch him to formula or they were going to start an IV to feed him.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.